Liquid Fire Mantra accepts orders 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Orders are processed in the order they are received and expedited shipping orders, such as Priority and Express shipping, are elevated in priority to meet the delivery deadline. All orders are shipped from our location in Ashland, Oregon via USPS. Liquid Fire Mantra ships to all 50 U.S. states and follows the standard methods available by USPS.
Orders placed are usually processed and shipped within 24hours from the time the order is placed. The day an order ships does not count as a day in transit. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be processed & shipped the following Monday.
**Due to the high volume of orders during the holiday season you may experience extended processing time up to 2-3 business days.**
We currently do not ship to APO or FPO address. Orders that contain a different shipping address from billing address may be subject to review, in which case the customer will be contacted. This can delay the shipping time. Liquid Fire Mantra cannot guarantee same day expedited shipping when an order is placed on hold for review. Tax rate is based on the shipping address and not the billing address.
In the U.S. USPS observes the following holidays for 2018:
- New Year's Day - January 1, 2018
- MLK Jr. Day - January 15, 2018
- Washington's Birthday - February 19, 2018
- Memorial Day - May 28, 2018
- Independence Day - July 4, 2018
- Labor Day - September 3, 2018
- Columbus Day - October 8, 2018
- Veteran's Day - November 12, 2018
- Thanksgiving - November 22, 2018
- Christmas Day - December 25, 2018
Lost or Stolen Packages
- If the package shows delivered to your address, but is missing you must report the package as lost to us within 2 weeks of placing your order (domestic shipments) or 4 weeks of placing your order (international shipments). Once you have reported your lost package, we will launch an inquiry with our carrier about the lost package and attempt to have it recovered. If the carrier declares the package to be a complete loss, we will reship your order to you at no charge if stock is available.
- We are not responsible for packages that are delivered to a wrong address due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address provided by customer.
Duties & Taxes
Customers are responsible for paying all duties, taxes and other fees which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination. Duties on goods can widely vary, depending on the product and the country it was manufactured in. Other charges and duties may also apply, depending on the items. Duty fee will not be refunded on any type of returns. For more information, please contact your local customs office.
USPS local country affiliates will charge the recipient all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.
International orders are shipped via USPS and will be delivered by local post or its affiliates. When your order ships from our warehouse, we send you a shipping confirmation email including your tracking number. To track your package, simply enter your tracking number at usps.com.
If your package cannot be delivered, is unclaimed, or is refused, you are responsible for the following:
- Original and return shipping costs.
- Duties, taxes, and other customs charges that are incurred on the package for both the original and return shipments.