Liquid Fire Mantra accepts orders 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Orders are processed in the order they are received and expedited shipping orders, such as Priority and Express shipping, are elevated in priority to meet the delivery deadline. All orders are shipped from our location in McKinleyville, CA via USPS. Liquid Fire Mantra ships to all 50 U.S. states and follows the standard methods available by USPS.
Orders placed are usually processed and shipped within 1-3 business days from the time the order is placed. The day an order ships does not count as a day in transit. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be processed & shipped the following Monday.
We currently do not ship to APO or FPO address. Orders that contain a different shipping address from billing address may be subject to review, in which case the customer will be contacted via the email provided during checkout. This can delay the shipping time. Liquid Fire Mantra cannot guarantee same day expedited shipping when an order is placed on hold for review. Tax rate is based on the shipping address and not the billing address.
Our mail carrier USPS observes the following holidays in 2020 and does not process shipments on these days:
- New Year's Day - January 1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - January 20
- Washington's Birthday - February 20
- Memorial Day - May 25
- Independence Day - July 4
- Labor Day - September 7
- Columbus Day - October 12
- Veteran's Day - November 11
- Thanksgiving Day - November 26
- Christmas Day - December 25
We offer a full refund for undamaged items in perfect re-sellable condition returned within 30 days of purchase date, both from in-person or online sales with proof of purchase. Please allow a refund processing time of 3-7 days after we receive the returned item. We do not refund shipping charges or additional fees for these purchases, and will automatically deduct a $15 re-stocking fee from the refund amount.
If you are not completely satisfied with your item, please contact us at email@example.com and send it back to us at:
Liquid Fire Mantra
PO Box 2701
McKinleyville CA 95519
Customer is responsible for return/exchange shipping costs, and we will exchange the item for an item of equal value, or refund you the difference. If the new requested item has a higher cost, customer is responsible to pay the difference before item will be shipped. A private, custom listing will be created on our storefront for the difference.
We are not able to cancel an order once it has been shipped, however if you return the item we will be able to process a refund once we receive the product back. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs, unless we made a mistake. Thank-you and blessings. Whenever applicable, we encourage exchanges.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund of a returned item if it is not in original condition. If customer would like the returned item back, they must cover the shipping and handling fees.
Lost or Stolen Packages
- If the package shows it has been delivered to your address, but is missing you must report the package as lost to us within 2 weeks of placing your order (domestic shipments) or 4 weeks of placing your order (international shipments). Once you have reported your lost package, we will launch an inquiry with our carrier about the lost package and attempt to have it recovered. If the carrier declares the package to be a complete loss, we will reship your order to you at no charge if stock is available.
- We are not responsible for packages that are delivered to a wrong address due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address provided by customer.
Duties & Taxes
Customers are responsible for paying all duties, taxes and other fees which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination. Duties on goods can widely vary, depending on the product and the country it was manufactured in. Other charges and duties may also apply, depending on the items. Duty fee will not be refunded on any type of returns. For more information, please contact your local customs office.
USPS local country affiliates will charge the recipient all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.
We usually use USPS First Class Mail Int'l. Through USPS, Int'l tracking is not really a tracking number, but a customs that will track when the package arrives to the border of your country, at which time your domestic mail carrier will take over. Customer is responsible for all customs fees/taxes. If you would like to avoid extra custom fees, we recommend marking the order as a Gift. Once the order is placed we can no longer mark it as a gift. We do not offer refunds on lost packages as we cannot control the USPS's delivery fulfillment. If you have any questions about Int'l Shipping please don't hesitate to send us a message!
- Insurance: Insurance is available upon checkout with select shipping options. It is through USPS and is only available up to the border of your country, not from the border to the final destination. To ensure delivery, we recommend you purchase insurance and also consider upgrading to Priority International where the tracking number usually is retained once abroad and should periodically update while in your country of residence. Customer is responsible for all shipping upgrades and insurance costs.
Please note that delivery through USPS is not always reliable internationally, and delivery times often take longer than USPS quotes. If you would like to request a different mail delivery courier please send us a message and we would be happy to work together and find a more suitable option for your needs.
International orders are shipped via USPS and will be delivered by local post or its affiliates. When your order ships from our warehouse, we send you a shipping confirmation email including your tracking number. To track your package, simply enter your tracking number at usps.com.
If your package cannot be delivered, is unclaimed, or is refused, you are responsible for the following:
- Original and return shipping costs.
- Duties, taxes, and other customs charges that are incurred on the package for both the original and return shipments.
- The amount of these charges will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.